Monday, October 13, 2008

The girl who walked along the beach and was NEVER seen AGAIN!

a girl was walking on the beach by her-self around 12:00 midnight
the beach was really dark she could barely see her 2 feet in front of her
she enjoyed the quite and time alone because she had so much on her mind
school, work, family, friends, boyfriend, change , and the future
her best friend went away to school and she was having a tough time adjusting from the transition from high school to college
her and her boyfriend were on and off all summer and she couldn't take it any more
all she wanted to was go back in time and hit the "pause" button
she was sitting on the sand of the beach and where the water could reach her feet
she decided she HAD ENOUGH...!
she screamed as loud as she could several times and the end result of that was her crying...
after sitting their she decided she wanted to END IT ALL!
she jumped into the water and ENDED IT ALL THERE
her parents were worried when she didn't come...
around 3:00 am were parents went looking for her and couldn't find her
they called her name...no response
they found her shirt soaking wet on the shore
they called the police IMMEDIATELY!
they searched the beach all night and the next day
they had search dogs all over the beach and police on boats looking for a young 18 year old girl
about 6:00 pm that day they found her body come up on the shore!
the police checked out the body and discovered she committed suicide!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like your poetry. It's very intense. I find as I get older than I appreciate free verse more and more, but that's not what I'm really doing here. LOL I just wanted to let you know that I have started (actually branched off from OpenDiary) a daily astrological ‘weather’ column on my blog. I found you under a list of folks who have ‘astrology’ listed as interests. I hope you visit my blog sometime and that it blesses you. Thanks for reading!
-Ryven