Tuesday, October 7, 2008

As I walk through the dark alley by my-self on a cold wintry night
I see a shadow following me, I look behind me and no one's there
I feel someone behind,but looked again to find on one
I start running down the alley and hear footsteps running behind me
I start breathing heavily and running out of breathe
wondering when s he going to stop following
he's gaining speed and reaches out to grab my arm
i keep running 'till i fall to the ground and slip on ice
he slipped on the ice and fell on top of me
I tried squirming away and he reaches for my leg
I try pulling away and he pulled on my leg harder
i finally gained some strengthen to run further
he caught me again and threw me to the floor
I passed out!
I woke up in the ambulance, disorientated and confused
wondering what just happened...
I still don't know what happened?!....

3 comments:

RICH, POOR AND SELF-DESTROYED said...

Is that true!!! You are a briliant writer, I love your blog, hope to here from you soon. Feel free to come and see mine!

mike said...

Well, if Rich likes your blog so much then who am I to say that you are skimping on the writing? Make sure to return the favor to her!

Let's talk about a second draft of this poem.

itSAMazing said...

ugh worst nightmare
you're a great writer jill