Wednesday, October 29, 2008

"F-R-E-E...S-P-O-N-T-A-E-U-S"

OK....so we have to be "F-R-E-E and S-P-O-N-T-A-E-U-S" with our writing...sicne we're finishing up our blogs, but I'm still going to write on my blog, but different things and a few times a week...anyways, as we were talking in class it's hard to be spontaeus and free because we ALWAYS have things to do and we're always worried about what others will think. I honestly don't care what others think about me! I am, who I am and who I want to be. In class Mike asked me today, "why am I always so happy and energertic?" my answer was just because! I LOVE being in a good mood, who doesn't. Of course, just like everyone esle I have my bad days (such as yesterday, Tuesday, it was an off day!), but I always try to look on the bright side and not let everything bother me. When I'm in a good mood I get more done, my relationships are much better, and I JUST FEEL GREAT! When someone is in a good mood it's kind of conatigous. You get so much more out of life and out of the day! I feel I'm a better person when I'm energertic and in a good mood. I'm always energetic! It kind of goes with always being in a good mood. I LOVE helping people and just being "full-of-life". When you have a "ball-fo-energy" inside you, you can't help to spread it! It's fulfilling and fun! Such as today, in the SDC (Student Development Center) Jess Bergy & I were listening and singing to High School Musical 3 songs, of course and I left the room to ask Steve a question and to no surprise Chris Leporte goes to the computer and turns off the msuci! G-R-R-! I went to go bother him and he picked me up and threw me over his shoulders like, "a Dad does to his younger daughter". On top of the fact I was upside down I couldn't stop laughing then he threw me in the air at the cieling and I was still laughing. I could of fallen straight to the ground and seriosully gotten hurt, but I couldn't help, but laugh so hard my eyes were tearing. Loretta, Carol-Anne, Lean, & Mike were more nervous and afraid for me then I was! lol

No comments: