Saturday, September 6, 2008

WHO AM I?

"Who Am I?" is a common question especially around the ending of high school until the beginning of the college. The question is answered differently based on every person, the age of the person, and how the question is being asked.
When Dr. Russo, asked us to write a paragraph or 2 about "who am I?" on our blogs, I thought of the speech I had to write for Shepherds in my high school, which was titled, "Who Am I?". Over this past summer I thought a lot about how I changed, the people I was friends with, family, who I was as a freshmen going into college opposed to a high school senior.
Right now I know I'm very outgoing, personable, trustworthy, honest, talkative, and ??? I have 4 younger brothers and I', the oldest of 5. I'm a freshmen at Molloy College and LOVE it already! It reminds me of my high school, a very "homie" feeling. I've already started getting very invovled at Molloy. I'm president of the Literary Magazine, staff of the Molloy Forum & Molloy Yearbook, running for Freshmen Class President-MSG, going to join the Education Club, and apart of Campus Ministry. My major is education w/special ed in english. I'm trying to decide if I want to teach younger children or high school. I've always wanted to teach younger children, but since I graduated high school I've been reconsidering what grades I'd like to get my degree in. I have time to figure that out, though.

1 comment:

mike said...

Good start to your blog. Keep up the writing and try to get a bit freaky with your writing.