Monday, September 22, 2008

"My Favorite Things"

My favorite Things (not in order):

1. High School Musical Build-a-Bear
I love my High School Musical build-a-bear for many reasons. Over the summer on one of our many trips into the city my Mom took us build-a-bear workshop in NYC, the BIGGEST BUILD-A-BEAR store in the WORLD! As most people who know me know, I'm OBSESSED WITH EVERYTHING HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL! My Mom helped my pick out the HSM clothes to but on my bear, by the way her name is "Spirit", we got the HSM messenger bag and the HSM sound in my bear, it has 4 different sayings/sounds.

2. My Pillows
I pillows are have geese-down feathers in them, therefore making them REALLY SOFT AND COMFY. I've had these pillows for several years. I can fall asleep on my pillows anywhere, not just in my bed.

3. Picture Colleague
Last year in Religion, my teacher Mr. Wresen, told us for a homework assignment make a colleague of pictures about ourself or write a 1 paragraph describing ourselves. For me it was easier to make the colleague, because I'd have to write to much! In my colleague there's pictures of my family in Disney, my Cat, Bob, some of my Sweet 16, some of Junior Prom, the Marist Youth Encounter I went on in my Junior year, Freshmen Camp pictures, when I went back as a Senior Leader, and some scenic pictures. As usual, there were Disney stickers on my colleague.

4. PINK BEAR & PANDA BEAR<333333
I've had Pink Bear and Panda Bear since I was 3. I got them at Macy's in Manhasset. Pink Bear and Panda Bear are 2 of my OLDEST stuff animals and the 2 stuff animals that I will never give up. I remember when i was in Nursery, Pre-K, and Kindergarten I would take them with me to school all the time, especially for nap time. When I was younger I couldn't sleep without them. I will still have them when I have kids!

5. My Bag
I love bags. I'm always looking for new bags. I lost count of how many bags I have, but I love all the different types, styles, colors, sizes, all that stuff.

6. Fluffy Minnie
People who know me, know that I LOVE DISNEY! When I went to Disney 2 summers ago, I bought a pink-baby Minnie and she's really soft and fluffy! She's so comfy you could use her as a pillow. Like a lot of my other stuff animals she sleeps on my bed with me and she reminds me of my trip to Disney with my Mom and 4 brothers.

7. CHICKY!<333
My Mom gave my 2 nicknames when I was a baby. Jilly Bean & Chicky. When I was a baby I had a stuff animal named Chicky. She would sing the Easter Song and she had a little rainbow egg in front of her. When 1 of my twin brothers was a baby, he was sick and throwing up and all of his stuff animals were dirty since he was sick. SO my Mom said, "Jill, let him sleep with Chicky otherwise he won't sleep." I kept persisting no because I knew he was going to throw up again. My Mom kept saying no he wasn't, but of course he did! I had to throw Chicky out :( About 10-12 years ago we were in a store at Easter time and My Mom and I found another "Chicky". That Easter My Mom got me her.

8. Charm Bracelet
For my confirmation, as 1 of my gifts my Mom got me a charm bracelet and at every milestone she gets me a new charm. The charms I have on my bracelet are (not in order): for my 13th birthday, 18th birthday, Sweet 16, Confirmation-Cross, a dancer, a girl, a snowman, a Christmas stocking, "I Love You Nana", a Teddy Bear, 8th grade graduation, High School graduation, every milestone or special occasion my Mom gets me a new charm.

9. My Journal
For my 18th birthday, one of my favorite teachers, Mrs. Kennedy, gave me a journal. Since then I've written poetry in it or if I just need to write and get things out of my mind that's where I can do it.

10. My iPod
Last Christmas my Mom got me the new apple nano video iPod. I really like my iPod because whenever I'm in a bad mood and don't want to talk about it all I have to do is watch a movie on my iPod (yes, there's HSM movies & all the songs on my iPod) or listen to music and I fell much better. Also, since I drive my own car now I plug in my iPod into my car and BLAST IT! :)

11. St. Mary's High School Yearbook-Class of 2008 :)
My yearbook is really important to me because of what certain people wrote in it and just all of the memories I have in it! Every time I look at my yearbook and look at a certain picture I remember everything that happened at that moment and just laugh about it.

12. St. Mary's High School's Graduation Ring
We got our graduation rings in November of our Junior year. When we received our rings I knew even though we had a while or what seemed a while, to go to graduation, it wasn't, but in a blink of an eye I was walking across the stage at C.W. Post at graduation on Saturday June 7th.

13. Nanie & Poppa Picture<333
This picture is very special to me because it was only a 3 years later when my Poppa got sick and then my Nanie. I don't have many pictures with my Nanie and Poppa when I was much older because they were sick.

14. My Communion Ring
When I made Communion in 2nd grade my Nanie got me a ring, with a 2 little flowers and a little heart in the middle. Even though the ring still doesn't fit me today, it's really special because my Nanie got it for me. :)

15. High School Musical 2 DVD
As I stated before, I'm really into High School Musical EVERYTHING! but the DVD in the picture isn't just about HSM it's because along with HSM I'm REALLY INTO MOVIES! I really enjoy watching movies at home, in the theaters, and my 2 favorite things are when my Mom and I have our girls' nights and watch movies or my friends and I all go to someone's house and just watch movies all night. A movie-marathon.

16. Army Wives book
Army Wives is my favorite TV show! My Mom and I watch it together every Sunday night from 10:00-11:00pm. The book represents the show and that I'm reading the book, bur also the fact that i love to read. Sometimes it can be annoying especially if you're not into in for school work, but when I read for my own pleasure I LOVE it!

17. My Camera
I love taking pictures because when the day is done you'll have the pictures to go back and look at it and enjoy. I also love pictures because when years go by and then you find a bunch of old pictures you'll remember everything!

18. Dance Trophy
I've been dancing for 12-13 years. I dance tapp, junior tapp line, jazz, junior jazz line, hip-hop, modern, opening & finale. I love to dance because it expresses another side of yourself. Sometimes the sides many people don't see of you normally.

19. My Stuff Animals
I'm LOVE STUFF ANIMALS. I HAVE SO MANY I CAN'T KEEP THEM ALL ON MY BED OTHERWISE I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO SLEEP ON MY BED :)

20. My Hello Kitty Blanket
My Mom got it for 1 of my presents for my 12th birthday for me. It's so warm and it's fleece, which is really soft!

1 comment:

Queen B said...

I really enjoy reading ur blogs!They are so interesting.& btw thanks for the comments & i love ur pics too. :-)