Saturday, September 13, 2008

"Close Connections"

So far, during my life I've encountered numberous people who come into my life and stay for awhile and then leave, even people who are always suppose to be there. One person who has alwyas been there for me since I was born is my MOM!My Mom i more then just my Mom, she's my BEST FRIENDm too! I can talk my Mom about EVERYTHING & ANYTHING! When I was younger, when my 4 younger brothers would go to bed we would have a "Girls Night" on Saturday nights. We would watch "ER" and eat Ben & Jerry's Chocoalte Chip & Brownie Fudge ice cream together & talk about everything! My Mom and I were always very cloe ever since I could remember. She always pushed me to do my BEST! Even when I didn't believe in my-self My Mom believed in me. She alwyas taught me to reach for the stars and to believe in my-self because I can do ANYTHING I want as long as I put my heart to it and believed in my-self. My Mom has helped me so much with my self-confidence. Until I was in 8th grade I didn't have much self-confidence in my-self mostly becuase of the kids that were in my grade. My Mom taught me not to care what people think about me and as logn as I'm happy with my-self that's all that matters! My Mom is the strongest person I know! It's alwyas just been My Mom, my 4 younger brothers, and me. My Mom got divorced when I was much younger and had to take care of all 5 of us without any help especially after my Nanie & Popa passed away. Even though my Mom had to raise us all by her-self she's ALWAYS BEEN THERE FOR ALL OF US! SHE'S NEVER LET US DOWN! My Mom has been to all of my dance recitals, our soccer games, baseball games, softball games, basketball games, back-to-school nights (5 all on the same night), our school masses, school events, EVERYTHING IN OUR LIVES! MY MOM HASN'T MISSED ANY OF IT! My Mom's favorite time of the year is the Fall and the Holidays. she loves all the festivites. SHE ADORES APPLE & PUMPKIN PICKING! My Mom CAN'T WAIT until we go see te Christmas Show at Radio City Music Hall. She's the most enthusiastic the person ever, and even more during the holidays! In December of 2007 my Mom fell really badly! She shattered her knee cap in pieces! My Mom needed surgery withing a week! I had NEVER been this sacred in my life! The one person who had always been there for my brothers and me was really hurt! There was so much going on while this all happened, my borthers and I knew no matter what esle happened we had to be there for Our Mom. She was ALWAYS there for us, and we COULD NEVER let Her down! Within 2 months My Mom had 2 surgeries and it was a slow recovery, but everyweek was a milestone because She had 2 severe knee surgeries in such a short amount of time. I aspire to be just like my Mom EVERY DAY because I BELIEVE SHE'S THE BEST PERSON EVER! She's overcome so MANY obstacles and still puts everyone esle before herself, ALWAYS! I LOVE MY MOM! :)

1 comment:

samiifalcs said...

aww i love thiss =]!!!