Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Pivot Questionnaire

What is your favorite word?

Believe. Believe is my favorite word because you can do whatever you want and dream as long as you believe!

What is your least favorite word?

Stupid. I don't have a top # 1 least favorite word, but "stupid" is right up there.

What turns you on, excites, or inspires you creatively, spiritually, or emotionally?

When I'm out hanging out with my friends and beign around people inspires my creativity because when I'm with my friends I just act my-self. I don't but a "mask" on for anyone. Aslo, when I'm with people I don't know I don't act any differently, then my-self because if people don't like you for who you are, then it's not worth having them in your life.

What turns you off?

I'm turned off by hypocrites. I can't stand people who act like your friend in person then talk about you behind you're back.

What sound or noise do you love?

The sound I love is the ocean.

What sound or noise do you hate?

The noise I hate is yelling.

What is your favorite curse word?

A**h***. It's pointless.

What profession other than you own would you like to attempt?

A teacher. My major is education in special ed w/english. I teach CCD and I really enjoy it! I LOVE workign with kdis. I baby-sit for several of my neighbors over the past 5 1/2 years and the kids are sooooo funny, you learn a lot from them.

What profession would you like to absolutely not participate in?

Chemistry! Even though I've thought about being a pediatric nurse, I HATE chemistry!

If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

Well I believe heaven exits, I'm not exactly sure what I would want him to say, but maybe this, "everything happens for a reason."

3 comments:

daydreamer said...

i love working with children also. they are so cute.

Prince Trase said...

Yes, I must "believe" that my kaikus are good. I must "believe" that they will inspire someone.

JiLly BeAn said...

well well Travis...try spelling the word "haiku" correctly! lol you're mean!!!!!!! lol :) they might inspire someone when you figure out how to spell "haikus" right