Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Busy Day

This morning I picked up Faith for school. I got to school around 8:00. I hung up posters for the Band-aid drop. (the band-aid drop is from now until November 7) I had work 9:00-12:00 and I was able to get the computer working without my manager after he tried it. :) I was very happy with my-self :) lol I then had class on the beach, SOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!!! I got my nails done. I went hoem for a little while, then went to the back-to-school night at my high school I graduated from for my brothers. I saw 1 of MY FAVORITE TEACHERS EVER! He's much more then that, though. I had to go through my 3 brothers schedules spilit amongst, my Mom, oldest brother, Tommy, and me. Since I got home I've been texting Bruce :) and adding pictures to my blog and watching the news. Now I'm going to go get ready to go to sleep because tomorrow I'm going to pick-up Faith, work, classes, newspaper meeting, and idk what esle... :)

1 comment:

mike said...

Remember, Jillian, you are a writer, and what a writer does is write. So start writing....Blow my mind to pieces!!!!

Challenge: see my last blog and answer the questions of Bernard Pivot on yours. Everyone will be doing this.