Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"Fire Extinguisher"

"Fire Extinguisher"
by: Bianca, Caitlin, Sam, & Jill
2nd Place Winner in the WORST poem contest ever! :)

sometimes I wear a hat
my grandma has a cat
omg! look over there!
I don't know what to wear
Joe Jonas is HOT!
Kevin Jonas is not!
I like to play in the snow
yo momma is a hoe!
I'm tired!
you're fired!
strawberries covered in chocolate are good
don't ever go to the hood
my mom has a car
twinkle twinkle little star
I like the color pink
I like it when boys wink
I got a big butt
my dog's a mutt
outside there's a tree
I like a cup of tea
lets get naked
shake & bake it
the sun is out in the day
horses eat hay
gimme gimme more
campfires & a s'mores
my brothers name is Chris
wanna give me a kiss?
cows go moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
omg! shoes!
I'm sitting in a chain
Smokey the bear!
TV IS FUN!

2 comments:

Prince Trase said...

Grrrr! I thought they were grading on performance, lol. But congratulations. You won a straw.

itSAMazing said...

haha yes you won a better prize than the first place people won! I LOVE ITT <33